132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Part Time - Specialist II, Financial Aid
- Class Description
The purpose of this class is to provide administrative support to the Financial Aid Office through the performance of numerous tasks associated with the delivery of financial aid.
Location of Positions:
- Minimum Requirements
High School diploma/GED and three years related financial aid experience working in an academic environment or Associate's Degree and one year related experience working in academic environment.
- Class Specific Essential Duties
- Assist students and/or parents with all aspects of assigned area(s) and/or program(s) within the financial aid process.
- Maintain related paper work and input into tracking system as required.
- Perform verification on selected students.
- Execute jobs in Banner to compile data for various Federal and State programs.
- Work closely with special populations and 4-year college/university partners.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AdjunctProfessorJobs.*
Adjunct Professor Jobs in Popular Cities