132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Part-Time Instructor- Finance- Metro Orlando Campus
A part-time instructor is responsible for teaching in the subject area or areas that correspond to his or her area of specialty (Finance). As part of the job, it is expected that he or she can plan, organize and teach in a manner that ensures the achievement of the institution’s learning objectives. A part-time instructor contributes to the academic process of the institution through the participation in the development of curriculums, assessment, evaluation, research, peer mentoring and coaching, community service and advancement of the institution.
- Earned doctoral degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance. Candidates who are ABD are encouraged to apply.
- At least three (3) years of professional experience
- Able to submit copy of any diploma, academic transcripts, and/or certifications.
- Proven leadership skills from your previous work experiences
- Experience as a successful instructor in your subject area
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and experience in technical applications
- Should be certified in the area that you will represent
- Available to work weekdays (6:00 pm -10:00 pm)
We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Doctorate (Required)
- Finance teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on AdjunctProfessorJobs.*
Adjunct Professor Jobs in Popular Cities