132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 10 New Jobs Today.
Part Time Faculty, Department of Information Systems Management
Wayne State is a premier, public, urban research university located in the heart of Detroit, Michigan where students from all backgrounds are offered a rich, high-quality education. Our deep-rooted commitment to excellence, collaboration, integrity, diversity and inclusion creates exceptional educational opportunities which prepare students for success in a global society.
Essential functions (job duties):
- Teach sections of Business Statistics courses covering descriptive statistics, data visualization, probability, and inferential statistical methods like hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and regression using Microsoft Excel. This includes preparing lectures, assigning homework, giving exams, and tracking grades and performance.
- Meet with students individually in office hours, maintaining regular and timely communication with students outside of office hours.
- Prepare and submitting Assurance of Learning data.
- Attend a semesterly staff meeting at the beginning of each term.
- Sections may be in-person or remote.
- WEB Development
- Business Analytics
- Business Information Systems
- Data mining
- Data Communications and Networking
- Artificial Intelligence
Applicants should have expertise with data management and the use of math and stats functions in Microsoft Excel.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology.
- Minimum of three years of industry experience or three years of teaching experience in higher education.
Experience teaching large sections of 60-70 students strongly preferred. Experience using the XLMiner Analysis ToolPak is preferred.
H16 - School of Business Admin
H1601 - Deans Office Business Admin
*Please mention you saw this ad on AdjunctProfessorJobs.*
Adjunct Professor Jobs in Popular Cities